- There are plenty of hotels in Solna which will be close to the conference. For instance close to Friends arena or close to the Mall of Scandinavia.
- If you have a preference of staying closer to the city there are some options very close to the central station. It is fairly easy to go from the central station to Solna.
- Hotel price for three nights will be roughly 3000 SEK for a decent room and hotel.
General Pricing in Stockholm (rough estimates February 2023):
- A regular coffee around 35 SEK.
- Dinner at a restaurant (main course and a glass of wine) around 350-450 SEK for a not too fancy restaurant (of course there is a great variety of types of restaurants).
- Tickets for public transport (bus, subway, tram, commuter rail, boat), one way ticket is 39 SEK and can be bought with credit card placed to the scan entering the public transport area or entering the bus. There is also the option of purchasing an unlimited amount of travels for 72 hrs (via SL-app) for 330 SEK.
Museums and Sightseeing in Stockholm:
- Fotografiska – a museum with photographic exhibitions.
- The Vasa museum – a museum of a ship that sunk outside of the coast of Stockholm.
- A walk around Gamla stan.
- Skansen – A park with animals, history and nice views.
- Stockholm is mostly cashfree. For instance you cannot purchase public transport tickets using cash, only credit card is accepted.