Contact FOI in Linköping.
+46 13 37 80 00
FOI, Totalförsvarets Forskningsinstitut
164 90 Stockholm
Visiting and delivery address:
Olaus Magnus väg 42
Map for FOI Linköping
Travel instructions to FOI Linköping
From the Travel Centre/Resecentrum
- Bus 4 towards Lambohov, get off at the stop “Nobeltorget” and walk westwards approximately 150 metres
- Bus 12 towards Lambohov, get off at the stop “Forskningsbyn” and walk eastwards a couple hundred metres
- Bus 20 towards Mjärdevi, get off at the stop “Forskningsbyn” and walk eastwards a couple hundred metres
From the airport
From the airport, it takes about fifteen minutes to travel to FOI by taxi.
Map of the route from the airport
Driving to FOI
FOI is approximately 4 kilometres west of the city centre, adjacent to the university’s Campus Valla.
- From the E4, take exit 111, onto Malmslättsvägen (highway 34).
- Turn right at the Ryd interchange and take the first exit in the traffic circle. Continue on highway 34.
- Take the second exit at the Mjärdevi interchange. Continue on highway 34.
- In the Kåparps traffic circle, take the third exit, onto Lambohovsleden.
- Follow the signs towards the university, and then entrance 3.
- Continue 1.5 kilometres, then, at Universitetsvägen, turn left, and then right, at Olaus Magnus väg.
Map of the route driving to FOI Linköping
There is a large parking lot north of FOI. Normally, there are vacant spots, but on special occasions it may be full. There is also a gravelyard west of FOI where you can park your car. You have to pay a fee on both parking lots. Pay in one of the red automats or use Aimo Park's app MobilPark. If you use the app, search after zone 6205.